We are committed to providing a safe, accessible, and welcoming experience for all individuals. Whether it’s physical, sensory, or financial accommodations that would make your visit possible and more enjoyable, we’re here to help and are excited to welcome you!
- There are a limited number of parking spaces that are designated for those with disabilities, located in the main parking lot, 420 feet from the main entrance. If this presents a challenge, please call in advance to arrange a back-door entrance with building-side parking.
- The entrance to the Seacoast Science Center is level with the paved walkway from the main parking lot.
- The building and its exhibit areas are wheelchair accessible.
- The Center has one wheelchair available for loan.
- Restrooms are wheelchair accessible; two are private.
- Private restrooms are gender-neutral.
- Public restrooms are equipped with baby changing stations.
- Benches are located throughout the building.
- Snacks and drinks are available for purchase.
- Service animals are allowed.
Odiorne Point State Park
Outdoor School and Group Programs
High Volume Visitation Times
Please be advised that during peak season and peak hours, SSC is high-energy and noisy. Those sensitive to sound and distraction should plan their visit during a quieter time. Because visitation varies greatly due to school field trip visits, programs and events, please contact us at 603-436-8043 to learn more about planning the best time to visit.
EBT and SNAP Card Holders
Present your card and pay $2 per person for admission to Seacoast Science Center. Discounted admission is valid for individuals and families (up to 4 individuals) presenting a SNAP or EBT card. This benefit can be used for general admission only and cannot be combined with other offers. This benefit does not include discounted admission to Odiorne Point State Park.