Hours, Fees & Guidelines
We are excited to welcome you to Seacoast Science Center! Find the perfect time to visit, purchase your tickets, and head over to our Experience page to see what’s waiting for you to explore!
Open Wednesday–Monday, 10am-4pm
Holiday Schedule: closed Easter, closed Thanksgiving Day, closed at 1pm on Christmas Eve, closed Christmas Day, closed at 1pm New Year’s Eve; closed New Year’s Day
Open Holidays: Martin Luther King Jr. Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Labor Day
Member-only Hour: Saturdays, 9-10am, Memorial Day-Labor Day (Saturdays, June 3-August 26)
We recommend you purchase tickets in advance to ensure entry. Walk-in visits to SSC are subject to availability.
Admission & Tickets
Seacoast Science Center Admission
SSC admission does not include the required Odiorne Point State Park fee.
- Ages 12-Adult: $12
- Seniors (65+): $10
- Active Duty Military & Veterans (with ID): $10
- Ages 3-11: $8
- Under age 3: FREE
- Members: FREE
Groups of 8 or more: please see our Self-Guided Visits section on our On-Site Field Trips page.
Odiorne Point State Park Admission
Gate closes at dusk.
Park Phone: 603-436-7406
- Ages 12-Adult: $4
- Ages 6-11: $2
- Under age 6: FREE
- NH Residents, 65+: FREE
- SSC Members: FREE
To qualify for a group rate, you must register in advance as an Explorer Group. Group rates are available for 8 or more participants only.
Explorer Group: SSC & Park
Explorer Group: Park Only
Please complete a Group Rate Inquiry Form to begin the booking process. If you have questions, please contact Amanda at 603-436-8043, ext. 17 or email@example.com.
About Your Visit
- Members should reserve tickets to visit SSC and OPSP in advance; member OPSP only visits, please also register in advance and show your membership card (digital or paper) at the Park gate.
- Advance tickets for general admission to SSC are available and recommended; walk-ins are subject to availability.
- You may visit the Park before or after visiting SSC, or anytime during its open hours on the date of your ticket.
- Non-members must pay an entry fee to Odiorne Point State Park (payable when purchasing SSC admission tickets online).
- Walk-in visits to Seacoast Science Center are subject to availability.
Visitor Safety Guidelines
Please follow all NH Covid-19 Response guidance for mitigation strategies, testing, and quarantining recommendations, and to view case data in our (Rockingham) county.
- If you have recently been ill or are not feeling well, or have any of the COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, headache, sore throat, coughing, etc., please STAY HOME.
- Masks ARE OPTIONAL for all (fully vaccinated and unvaccinated) visitors and staff.
- Hand sanitation stations are located throughout the building.
- All high-touch surfaces are disinfected throughout the day.
- Please respect the personal space of visitors who are not in your family or visiting group.
- Water fountain available for no-touch reusable bottle refill only.
Masks are optional and at the discretion of the visitor. We recommend, however, that unvaccinated individuals and those with compromised immunity wear a protective face mask. We also ask that if you or anyone in your party is not feeling well, please stay home. Please see the Visitor Safety Guidelines below for more information.
Seacoast Science Center: 603‑436‑8043 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Odiorne Point State Park: 603‑436‑7406
Visitor Code of Conduct
Seacoast Science Center is a place for discovery and exploration, and your safety is our number one priority. We are a public space that welcomes visitors of all ages and abilities. We ask all visitors to follow these guidelines to be a part of creating a welcoming learning environment.
Ask questions! Our staff and volunteers love sharing information about our animals and exhibits, and we appreciate learning about what is important to you.
Be aware of your surroundings. We are a busy space with touch tanks and hands-on exhibits. Please be patient and be kind to other visitors.
Be understanding. Many of our visitors are children who are in an exciting, engaging setting and energy can be high.
By entering Seacoast Science Center, you are agreeing to the following guidelines for visitor conduct:
- Treat fellow visitors, volunteers, and staff with respect.
- Stay home if you are not feeling well.
- Handle our animals gently.
- Provide adult supervision to your children throughout your visit.
- Have fun!
We are a Blue Star Museum!
Seacoast Science Center is a proud participant of Blue Star Museums, a program offering free admission to active duty military personnel and their families this summer from Armed Forces Day, May 20, 2023, through Labor Day, September 4, 2023. The free admission program is available for those currently serving in the United States Military and up to five family members. To make reservations in advance, click the General Admission button; choose your date, time of visit, and the number of guests. Then click the link “add promo or discount code” and enter the code “BLUESTAR.” This will deduct Seacoast Science Center admission from your total. You are responsible for paying the Odiorne Point State Park fee. Military ID must be shown at the admissions desk when you arrive.
EBT and SNAP Card Holders
Present your card and pay $2 per person for admission to Seacoast Science Center. Discounted admission is valid for individuals and families (up to 4 individuals) presenting a SNAP or EBT card. This benefit can be used for pass-holder admission only and cannot be combined with other offers. This benefit does not include discounted admission to Odiorne Point State Park.
To make reservations in advance, click the Pass Holder Admission button; choose your date, time of visit, and the number of guests. Click Choose an Option for each ticket and select Museums for All Pass. Walk-ins are welcome but are subject to availability.