Pack your bags and come along with Seacoast Science Center for an exclusive action-packed Eco-Adventure to Iceland: Land of Fire and Ice!
September 27-October 6, 2023
Trip Information Night
Join us at SSC for a trip information night! Meet other potential travelers and get all of your questions answered.
Wednesday, February 1, 6pm
Please email Henry at firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to attend.
Book by 3/28/2023 and save $150 per person*
- Double: $4,699pp ($4849 without discount)
- Single: $5,699pp ($5,849 without discount)
- Triple: $4,649pp ($4,799 without discount)
Deposit Requirement: A deposit of $698 per person is due upon reservation. Final Payment Due July 20, 2023.
Iceland: Land of Fire and Ice
Prepared exclusively for Seacoast Science Center by Collette.
Join Program Director Henry Burke on an epic Eco-Adventure to Iceland, the land of Fire and Ice. We’ll discover how this country uses its natural geologic activity as an energy source, stand at the base of thundering waterfalls, and learn about the unique culture of this land. Join us as we learn about the coastal ecology of this island nation. This Eco-Adventure is sure to spark your curiosity, enhance your understanding, and promote conservation of our Blue Planet.
Required Forms, Deposit, and Payment
- Please call for rates or bookings made after 3/28/2023
- Included in Price: Round Trip Air from Logan Intl Airport, Air Taxes and Fees/Surcharges, Hotel Transfers
- Not Included in Price: Cancellation Waiver and Insurance of $449 per person
- All Rates are Per Person and are subject to change based on air inclusive package from BOS
If you have questions, or would like additional information, please contact Henry Burke, Program Director, at email@example.com.