Pack your bags and come along with Seacoast Science Center for an exclusive action-packed Eco-Adventure to Iceland: Land of Fire and Ice!
September 27-October 6, 2023
Book by 3/28/2023 and save $150 per person*
- Double: $4,699pp ($4849 without discount)
- Single: $5,699pp ($5,849 without discount)
- Triple: $4,649pp ($4,799 without discount)
Deposit Requirement: A deposit of $698 per person is due upon reservation. Final Payment Due July 20, 2023.
Iceland: Land of Fire and Ice
Prepared exclusively for Seacoast Science Center by Collette.
Located along the mid-Atlantic ridge at the juncture of the North Atlantic and Arctic oceans, Iceland is undergoing continuous transformation. As our atmosphere warms, Iceland’s glaciers are melting, and the land is rebounding and rising. Come witness this firsthand, and learn how the ocean surrounding Iceland is changing. From ethereal lava fields to thundering waterfalls to coastal villages, this tour reveals the island’s dramatic contrasts.
Just pack your bags and leave the travel arrangements and itinerary to us. This 10-day adventure includes airfare from Logan International Airport, accommodations, 14 meals, and all activities and transfers.
Our group will tour Reykjavik, the Golden Circle, Thingvellir National Park, Gulfoss Waterfall, Geysir, Akureyri, Husavik Whale Watching, Diamond Circle, Cave Tour or Lava Field Walk, Blue Lagoon, and much more.
Sustainability is a key value of all Seacoast Science Center programming including our EcoAdventures. Please know that a portion of your travel fee is applied to purchase carbon offsets from Sustainable Travel International to mitigate the environmental impact of this tour to Iceland.
Required Forms, Deposit, and Payment
- Please call for rates or bookings made after 3/28/2023
- Included in Price: Round Trip Air from Logan Intl Airport, Air Taxes and Fees/Surcharges, Hotel Transfers
- Not Included in Price: Cancellation Waiver and Insurance of $449 per person
- All Rates are Per Person and are subject to change based on air inclusive package from BOS
If you have questions, or would like additional information, please contact Henry Burke, Program Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.