Open Wednesday–Sunday, 10am-4pm
Currently closed Monday-Tuesdays for winter hours. See holiday schedule below.*
We recommend you purchase tickets in advance to ensure entry. Walk-in visits to SSC are subject to availability.
Admission & Tickets
SSC Phone: 603-436-8043
Seacoast Science Center Admission
SSC admission does not include required Odiorne Point State Park fee.
Ages 12-Adult: $10
Seniors (65+): $8
Active Duty Military & Veterans (with ID): $8
Ages 3-11: $5
Under age 3: FREE
Admission is non-refundable. We will make every effort to reschedule your visit if requested; please allow a minimum of 2 days for us to process your request.
SSC Holiday Schedule: closed on Easter, closed Thanksgiving Day, closed at 1pm on Christmas Eve, closed Christmas Day, closed 1pm New Year’s Eve; closed New Year’s Day.
Odiorne Point State Park Admission
Gate closed at 5pm.
Park Phone: 603-436-7406
Ages 12-Adult: $4
Ages 6-11: $2
Under age 6: FREE
NH Residents, 65+: FREE
SSC Members: FREE
- Members should reserve tickets to visit SSC and OPSP in advance; member OPSP only visits, please show membership card at the Park gate.
- Advance tickets for general admission to SSC are available and recommended; walk-ins subject to availability.
- You may visit the Park before or after visiting SSC, or anytime during its open hours on the date of your ticket.
- Non-members must pay an entry fee to Odiorne Point State Park (payable when purchasing SSC admission tickets online).
- Walk-in visits to the Center are subject to availability and must register at the admissions desk.
We are a Blue Star Museum!
Seacoast Science Center is a proud participant of Blue Star Museums, a program offering free admission to active duty military personnel and their families this summer from Armed Forces Day, May 20, 2023, through Labor Day, September 4 2023. The free admission program is available for those currently serving in the United States Military and up to five family members. To make reservations in advance, click the General Admission button; choose your date, time of visit, and number of guests. Then click the link “add promo or discount code” and enter the code “BLUESTAR.” This will deduct Seacoast Science Center admission for your total. You are responsible for paying the Odiorne Point State Park fee. Military ID must be shown at the admissions desk when you arrive.
EBT and SNAP Card Holders:
Present your card and pay $2 per person for admission to Seacoast Science Center. Discounted admission is valid for individuals and families (up to 4 individuals) presenting a SNAP or EBT card. This benefit can be used for pass holder admission only and cannot be combined with other offers. This benefit does not include discounted admission to Odiorne Point State Park.
To make reservations in advance, click the Pass Holder Admission button; choose your date, time of visit, and number of guests. Click Choose an Option for each ticket and select Museums for All Pass. Walk-ins are welcome but are subject to availability.
Visitor Safety Guidelines
Please follow all NH Covid-19 Response guidance for mitigation strategies, testing, and quarantining recommendations, and to view case data in our (Rockingham) county.
- If you have recently been ill or are not feeling well, or have any of the COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, headache, sore throat, coughing, etc., please STAY HOME.
- Masks ARE OPTIONAL for all (fully vaccinated and unvaccinated) visitors and staff.
- Disposable masks are available upon entry.
- Hand sanitation stations are located throughout the building.
- All high-touch surfaces are disinfected throughout the day.
- Please respect the personal space of visitors who are not in your family or visiting group.
- Water fountain available for no-touch reusable bottle refill only.
Exploring Odiorne Point State Park
Our naturalists are at-the-ready with Odiorne Point State Park Adventures guides that offer a range of fun activities to help you explore the diverse habitats and history of the park with your family.
Save paper, be touch-free, and view the OPSP trail map here!
Odiorne Point State Park: 603-436-7406
Public Health Resources