Due to reduced visitor capacity, it is highly recommended that you purchase tickets for Seacoast Science Center in advance to ensure entry.
Open Wednesday–Sunday, 10am-4pm
We recommend you purchase tickets in advance to ensure entry. Walk-in visits to SSC are subject to availability.
Admission & Tickets
SSC Phone: 603-436-8043
Seacoast Science Center Admission
SSC admission does not include required Odiorne Point State Park fee.
Ages 12-Adult: $10
Seniors (65+): $8
Active Duty Military & Veterans (with ID): $8*
Ages 3-11: $5
Under age 3: FREE
Admission is non-refundable. We will make every effort to reschedule your visit if requested; please allow a minimum of 2 days for us to process your request.
Odiorne Point State Park Admission
Gate closed at dusk.
Park Phone: 603-436-6507
Ages 12-Adult: $4
Ages 6-11: $2
Under age 6: FREE
NH Residents, 65+: FREE
SSC Members: FREE
*We are a Blue Star Museum!
Seacoast Science Center is a proud participant of the Blue Star Museum program, offering free admission for active duty military and their family (up to 5 family members) from May 15-September 6, 2021. Admission to OPSP is not included. To book your visit, please use the General Admission button and enter the Promo Code BLUESTAR. You will be required to show your valid military ID at the admissions desk. Thank you for your service!
- Members should reserve tickets to visit SSC and OPSP in advance; member OPSP only visits, please show membership card at the Park gate.
- Advance tickets for general admission to SSC are available and recommended; walk-ins subject to availability.
- You may visit the Park before or after visiting SSC, or anytime during its open hours on the date of your ticket.
- Non-members must pay an entry fee to Odiorne Point State Park (payable when purchasing SSC admission tickets online).
- Walk-in visits to the Center are subject to availability and must register at the admissions desk.
Visitor Safety Guidelines
If you have recently been ill or are not feeling well, or have any of the COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, headache, sore throat, coughing, etc., please STAY HOME.
International Travelers: please follow all NH Safer at Home quarantine and testing recommendations.
- Masks are optional for fully vaccinated visitors and staff. *
- Unvaccinated individuals, ages 3 and up, are strongly encouraged to wear a mask.
- Disposable masks are available at the front desk.
- Hand sanitation stations are located throughout the building.
- All high-touch surfaces are disinfected throughout the day.
- Please social distance from those not in your family or visiting group.
- Water fountain available for no-touch reusable bottle refill only.
*In keeping with the latest State and Federal CDC guidelines, we are pleased to announce that face masks are no longer required to be worn for fully vaccinated individuals. Masks are still recommended for unvaccinated individuals ages 3 and up.
Exploring Odiorne Point State Park
Our naturalists are at-the-ready with Odiorne Point State Park Adventures guides that offer a range of fun activities to help you explore the diverse habitats and history of the park with your family.
Save paper, be touch-free, and view the OPSP trail map here!
Odiorne Point State Park: 603-436-6507
Public Health Resources
New Hampshire COVID-19 concerns hotline: Dial 2-1-1