The Seacoast Science Center is committed to providing a safe, accessible, and welcoming experience for individuals.
- There are a limited number of parking spaces that are designated for those with disabilities, located in the main parking lot, 420 feet from the main entrance. If this presents a challenge, please call in advance to arrange back-door entrance with building-side parking.
- The entrance to the Seacoast Science Center is level with the paved walkway from the main parking lot.
- The building and its exhibit areas are wheelchair accessible.
- The Center has one wheelchair available for loan.
- Rest rooms are wheelchair accessible; two are private.
- Public rest rooms are equipped with baby-changing stations.
- Benches are located throughout the building.
- Snacks and drinks are available for purchase.
- Service animals are allowed.
Odiorne Point State Park
Please call 603-271-3556 or visit the New Hampshire Parks and Recreation website for more information on accessibility in Odiorne Point State Park or any of the other state parks.
Outdoor School and Group Programs
Our education staff makes every effort to engage each program participant in all of the educational opportunities our programs present. Please contact Amanda Komarek, Program Manager, at [email protected] or 603-436-8043, ext. 17 for more information.
High Volume Visitation Times
Please be advised that during peak season and peak hours, the Center is high-energy and noisy. Those sensitive to sound and distraction should plan their visit during a quieter time. Because visitation varies greatly due to school field trip visits, programs and events, please contact us at 603-436-8043 to learn more about planning the best time to visit.
EBT and SNAP Card Holders:
Present your card and pay $2 per person for admission to Seacoast Science Center. Discounted admission is valid for individuals and families (up to 4 individuals) presenting a SNAP or EBT card. This benefit can be used for general admission only and cannot be combined with other offers. This benefit does not include discounted admission to Odiorne Point State Park.
To book your tickets please call us at 603-436-8043 or leave a booking request at [email protected]. Walk-ins are welcome but are subject to availability.