The Seacoast Science Center is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and we strive to support other non-profits when possible. Due to the high volume of requests we receive, however, we must limit the number of contributions we make each year. Priority will be given to schools and education-based non-profits within a 50-mile radius of our location. Only one certificate per year will be donated to each beneficiary organization.
Our standard donation is a gift certificate for admission for 4 people to the Seacoast Science Center, valued at up to $40. This is a one-time-use certificate and does not cover Odiorne Point State Park entry fees, charged from May–October. The gift certificate will be mailed along with Seacoast Science Center informational materials to the beneficiary organization at least 3 weeks in advance of their fundraising event.
Please review our donation guidelines before submitting your request.
- In support of our eco-friendly policies, only online requests will now be considered for a donation – no phone calls or mailed submissions, please.
- Only one request per organization per year will be accepted.
- Requests will only be considered from 501(c)(3) organizations.
- Requests must be submitted online at least 6 weeks in advance in order for the request to be considered.
- No monetary donations can be made.
- SSC cannot make donations to individuals, families or sports teams, or to organizations based outside New England.
- Please omit mailing us confirmation of receipt or tax letters, in support of our eco-friendly policies.