Test your knowledge and skill, and learn something new!
Date: Sunday, June 6, 2021
About World Ocean Day In-Person Family Trivia
Celebrate World Ocean Day with us by testing your knowledge and skill, and learning more about the wonders of our One World Ocean during Seacoast Science Center’s first-ever In-Person Family Trivia Event, outdoors under the big tent!
Family teams and individuals must register in advance of the event to play this fun, educational trivia game. You’ll learn about marine biology, local history, oceanography and much more, while competing for the chance to win cool prizes! Great for children ages 6 and up and adults of all ages!
Cost: $5 person (free for ages 5 and under)
- Your event ticket includes entry to Odiorne Point State Park at 3:30pm or later. If you would like to visit earlier in the day to enjoy SSC and OPSP, please purchase admission tickets here.
- Bring lawn chairs or a blankets and set up under the big tent on the back lawn, socially-distanced from others please.
- Snacks are welcome, however, alcohol is not allowed!
- Masks are required for rest room use in Seacoast Science Center.
- Pack sunscreen and bug spray.
- Dogs are not allowed in Odiorne Point State Park
- Prizes awarded to top finishers, courtesy of Kittery Trading Post, Cinnamon Rainbows Surf Co., and SSC!
- Bring your ocean know-how and sense of humor!
For 2021, World Oceans Day collaborators ask you to join the global movement to call on world leaders to protect 30% of our blue planet by 2030. This critical need is called 30×30. By safeguarding at least 30% of our ocean through a network of highly protected areas we can help ensure a healthy home for all