Join us for an extraordinary Seacoast Science Center Eco-Adventure to Australia and New Zealand, with an optional trip extension to Fiji, October 9-23, 2018.
Date: Tuesday, October 9, 2018 - Tuesday, October 23, 2018
Discover the South Pacific wonders of Australia and New Zealand, with an optional 3-night port tour extension to Fiji!
October 9-23, 2018
During this Eco-Adventure you will:
- Visit one of the world’s most spectacular natural attractions, the Great Barrier Reef
- Snorkel, scuba dive, and tour to the outer reef
- See an abundance of marine life, including turtles and birds
- Come to know Australia’s people at the Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Center
- Enjoy a glass bottom boat ride and lagoon cruise with Aussie barbecue
- Get up close to woodland and rainforest animals including koalas, wallabies, and crocodiles
- Tour Sydney and the fascinating Sydney Opera House
- See where the original colonists first settled
- Tour Christchurch, New Zealand, known as the “Garden City”
- Take in the sights during a dinner cruise of Sydney Harbour
- Experience an authentic dinner in a New Zealand family’s home
- View the highest peak in the Southern Alps, Mt. Cook
- Visit a local winery to taste some of their famous wines
- See the rock faces that rise nearly 4,000 feet on either side of Milford Sound
- And so much more!
Trip highlights include visiting: Cairns, Australia; World Heritage site, the Great Barrier Reef; Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Center; Hartley’s Croc Farm; Kings Cross, the Harbour Bridge, Chinatown the Rocks, Circular Quay, the Botanical Gardens, National Opal Centre, Sydney Aquarium, and the Sydney Opera House in Sydney, Australia, and the suburb of Paddington.; Christchurch, New Zealand and the International Antarctic Centre; Centerbury, Queenstown, Arrowtown, Milford Sound, New Zealand,
Cost: Double $6,999; Single $8,299; Triple $6,949
A deposit of $500 (without travel protection) or $610 (with travel protection—$250 deposit plus the $360 cost of insurance) is required to secure your spot. Full payment is due by August 24, 2018.
Included in Price: Round-trip Airfare from Logan International Airport, 15 days, 20 meals, Activities, Hotel Transfers, Cancellation Waiver and Insurance of $360 per person, and Air Taxes and Fees/Surcharges.
A portion of your trip-cost is tax-deductible, as it supports the Seacoast Science Center!
Contact Henry at [email protected] or 603-436-8043, ext. 16 for more information.